The best topic

Replies: 10372
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:06:46 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Asian Girls and White Guys

Started by Kala, December 29, 2012, 02:38:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Kala

Nothing seems to infuriate Asian guys more than the sight of an Asian woman like me with my sexy white boyfriend. What is it about couples like us that brings out the insecurities in Asian guys? Is it a male sense of ownership? Is it because Asian guys are usually smaller and more delicate that brings out a Napoleon complex? Is it because Asian guys are usually not as well endowed? Is it because Asian guys lack confidence and become frustrated? Is it because of a real or perceived gender imbalance among Asians?

I know some Asian guys can so jealous of non-Asian guys features. One amusing anecdote that I remember as if it happened an hour ago was when I was sitting on my boyfriend's lap at a party gently pulling on the hair on his arms and the jealousy on the faces of Asian guys was so apparent. It was like a 13 year old boys jealous of a 19 year old who can grow a beard. It would have been funny, but it was adult Asian men who were jealous.

There could be lots of other reasons too. I know I just barely scratched the surface here, so please give your opinions.

BritishManwhore

Kala

I am not trolling, I am simply talking about reality. If this is a discussion forum what is wrong with discussing issues around ir? You might say that I too blunt, but I am not trolling.

Romero

Troll. Don't you find it a bit odd that you're a white guy pretending to be an Asian girl?

Kala

Quote from: "Romero"Troll. Don't you find it a bit odd that you're a white guy pretending to be an Asian girl?

You can believe what you want, but I am Asian and my boyfriend is white. I only wanted to bounce thoughts off of each other, but instead I get false accusations.

Is this topic off limits? Are we not allowed to discuss it? What is it about this subject that makes some people immediately throw the "troll" label?

Romero

It's understandable that an Asian girl may prefer white guys but your silly stereotypes give you away. No Asian girl would say such things. You reek of racist troll.

I could swear you're Diana on Model Minority.

Zetsu

Lol I would just ignore those emo losers, whether your boyfriend is White or the moon happens to be only half full they'll still bitch about it.
Permanently off his rocker

Zetsu

But at least on the good side a lot of these cry baby also happens to be wusses, so if you give them death threats they'll quietly do as you say worrying you'll beat them up.  :lol:
Permanently off his rocker

@realAzhyaAryola

It's one of those things I have blinders to. I just don't notice it and even if an Asian male was present in the room and can't stand my white companion then that's just too bad. It would not matter to me one bit. The effort he takes to get upset at me will be lost with me.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Time Flies

Quote from: "Kala"Nothing seems to infuriate Asian guys more than the sight of an Asian woman like me with my sexy white boyfriend. What is it about couples like us that brings out the insecurities in Asian guys? Is it a male sense of ownership? Is it because Asian guys are usually smaller and more delicate that brings out a Napoleon complex? Is it because Asian guys are usually not as well endowed? Is it because Asian guys lack confidence and become frustrated? Is it because of a real or perceived gender imbalance among Asians?

I know some Asian guys can so jealous of non-Asian guys features. One amusing anecdote that I remember as if it happened an hour ago was when I was sitting on my boyfriend's lap at a party gently pulling on the hair on his arms and the jealousy on the faces of Asian guys was so apparent. It was like a 13 year old boys jealous of a 19 year old who can grow a beard. It would have been funny, but it was adult Asian men who were jealous.

There could be lots of other reasons too. I know I just barely scratched the surface here, so please give your opinions.

You are a degenerate, self loathing cancer on the Asian body. Go ahead and suck every white man's dick you white worshipping whore. We don't want you.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Kala"Nothing seems to infuriate Asian guys more than the sight of an Asian woman like me with my sexy white boyfriend. What is it about couples like us that brings out the insecurities in Asian guys? Is it a male sense of ownership? Is it because Asian guys are usually smaller and more delicate that brings out a Napoleon complex? Is it because Asian guys are usually not as well endowed? Is it because Asian guys lack confidence and become frustrated? Is it because of a real or perceived gender imbalance among Asians?

I like to give members the benefit of the doubt, but the stereotypes give you away as Romero said.

Pinay

I'm southeast asian and my hubby is white but I don't pay much attention to other people's reaction when they see us together. Actually I don't really care what they think and what they say  8-)

Kala

Let's look at three physical differences between the races. 1) Asian men tend to be shorter than white and black men. Does this matter in the mating game? One of America's leading hands-on researchers into this question, 7'1", 280-pound basketball legend Wilt Chamberlain, reports that in his ample experience being tall and strong never hurt. Biological anthropologists confirm this, finding that taller tends to be better in the eyes of most women in just about all cultures. Like most traits, height is determined by the interaction of genetic and social factors (e.g., nutrition). For example, the L.A. Dodgers' flamethrowing pitcher Hideo Nomo is listed as 6'2", an almost unheard-of height for any Japanese man fifty years ago, owing to the near-starvation diets of the era. While the height gap between Japanese and whites narrowed significantly after World War II, this trend has slowed in recent years as well-fed Japanese began bumping up against genetic limits. Furthermore, it can be rather cold comfort to a 5'7" Asian who is competing for dates with white and black guys averaging 5'11" to hear, ``Your sons will grow up on average a couple of inches taller than you, assuming, of course, that you ever meet a girl and have any kids.'' In contrast, consider a 5'1" Asian coed. Although she'd be happy with a 5'7" boyfriend if she were in an all-Asian school, at UCLA she finds lots of boys temptingly much taller than that, but few are Asian.

That is from an article by Steve Sailer.

Female Asian Racists

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"It's one of those things I have blinders to. I just don't notice it and even if an Asian male was present in the room and can't stand my white companion then that's just too bad. It would not matter to me one bit. The effort he takes to get upset at me will be lost with me.

If you were showing off like Asian skanks usually do with their white catches, then I'd just walk across the room and slap you hard in front of him. Trust you, he and you won't think yourself such a hot shot after that.  :o

Female Asian Racists

Quote from: "Pinay"I'm southeast asian and my hubby is white but I don't pay much attention to other people's reaction when they see us together. Actually I don't really care what they think and what they say  8-)

Just remember that it's you, us whites hate, not him.